***In this new preview you can read all the data on the commitment between Bournemouth vs. Crystal Palace. Possible losses, players to highlight and much more
Bournemouth will receive Crystal Palace at the Vitality Stadium in a match corresponding to matchday 18 of the Premier League. The match will be played at 12:00 pm (Chilean time).
It will be a duel of teams that are in the middle of the table, separated by only 3 points.
The locals are located in box 14 with 16 points. They have a record of 4 wins, 4 draws and 8 losses. The gunpowder of the cherries It is wet, because they accumulate 2 duels without scoring a goal.
While the visit is more comfortable in position 11 with 19 units, product of 5 wins, 4 draws and 6 losses. He only has one win in his last 5 games.
Stay in this The Sports Hunt article so you can read all the data of the match.
Bournemouth vs. Crystal Palace: How do the teams arrive?
The local in search of a victory, since it accumulates 2 consecutive defeats between Cup and Premier. It comes from losing as a visitor 2-0 against Chelsea. Havertz and Mount scored the goals for the Blues.
They are the team that has achieved the most penalties in the Premier League.
The visit also needs to add 3. They only have one victory in their last 7 games between the cup, friendlies and English league.
On matchday 17 he fell 0-3 at home against Fulham. Reid, Ream and Mitrovic scored the goals of the cottagers.
Of the last 11 duels between the two, draws have predominated. The mark is 2 wins for Bournemouth, 5 draws and 4 wins for Palace.
Leaves and absences
There will be 10 casualties for tomorrow’s duel between injured and suspended players. There are 5 on each side.
- David Brooks, Net and Marcus Tavernier They won’t be available with a hamstring injury. They are expected in January 2023.
- Ryan Fredericks He will not play either due to a muscular discomfort. If he recovers, he can be on the following date.
- Junior Stanislas suffered a blow in the game against Chelsea and is a doubt for tomorrow. The coaching staff will wait for him until the last moment.
- James MacArthur He will be sidelined with a hip injury. They hope that by the beginning of January it will be available.
- Nathan Ferguson and Sam Johnstone They will not be from the game due to muscular discomfort.
- James Tomkins and Tyrick Mitchell they were expelled in the previous duel, therefore they will not be able to play. Mitchell He received a straight red and will serve 3 games of sanction.
Bournemouth vs. Crystal Palace: Which players could stand out?
For the cherries
Philip Billing He is the player to stand out for Bournemouth. He is the team’s top scorer with 4 goals and has an assist in 16 games played.
His role in midfield is essential along with lerma. He is in charge of filtering balls to the forwards and supporting the team’s setback.
He has 297 effective passes and 9 chances created. He has contributed on defense with 22 clearances, 19 headed clearances and 13 steals.
In the London team wilfried zaha It is the player to put the magnifying glass on it. He is a scorer for Palace with 6 goals and has distributed 2 assists in 14 games.
On the attack front, he has an 83% effectiveness in his passes, 65% accuracy in his shots and 25 dribbles made.
He is essential in Crystal Palace’s attack due to his dribbling, overflowing and being able to play various positions. In the setback he also supports and has 2 punts, 6 interceptions and 61% efficiency in tackles.
Possible Bournemouth lineup
Gary O’Neil is likely to make a formation change tomorrow and go out with a 4-3-3. Although there may be changes to 4-4-2 or 3-5-2. The eleven would be:
- Mark Travers in the arch
- 4 in the background with Jordan Zemura on the left wing, Lloyd Kelly, Marcos Senesi the center pair and Adam Smith as a right back.
- Philip Billing, Jefferson Lerma, and Lewis Cook They would be the midfielders.
- jaidon anthony far left, ryan christie far right and Dominic Solanke as tip.
Possible Crystal Palace lineup
Tomorrow we will probably see Palace in a 4-2-3-1. It has been the formation that they have used the most in recent duels. It can also be rotated to 4-3-3 depending on the pace of the game.
- vincent guita would be the goalkeeper.
- Nathaniel Clyne as a right back Joachim Andersen, Marc Guehi as central and Joel Ward on the left wing.
- Cheick Doucouré and Jeffrey Schlupp like frontline flyers.
- Eberechi Eze as winger to the right, wilfried zaha far left and Michael Olise about 10.
- odsonne edouard as the only tip.
Where to watch Bournemouth vs. Crystal Palace
The game between the cherries and the eagles corresponds to matchday 18 of the English league. It will have the transmission of Star+ throughout Latin America.
The meeting is scheduled for 12:00 pm (Chilean time). And it will be at the Vitality Stadium, home of Bournemout.