***In this new preview you will be able to read all the data on the commitment between Chelsea vs. Crystal Palace. In addition, possible casualties, players to highlight and much more
Chelsea will measure forces against Palace in a match corresponding to matchday 20 of the Premier League. The game will be at Stamford Bridge in London and will be refereed by Peter Bankes.
It will be a very attractive match due to the closeness of both in the table. Only 3 points separate them.
The local arrives at this duel located in the middle of the table with 25 points, product of 7 wins, 4 draws and 7 losses. It’s a pretty tough season for the blues.
They will seek to break a 3 game losing streaks among all competitions.
For their part, the visit needs to get away from the red zone, from which they are only 7 points away. They are in square 12 with 22 units and they haven’t won for two games.
Stay in this The Sports Hunt article so you can read all the data of the match.
Chelsea vs. Crystal Palace: How do the teams arrive?
Chelsea need to reverse their situation. The blues come to this compromise with 3 games without adding 3 and they see Europe further and further away.
They come from falling as visitors in front of the Fulham 2-1 in a rescheduled Matchday 7 match. Willian and Vinicius they scored for Fulham, Koulibaly discounted for the blues.
Winning Palace would allow them to get fully into the top of the table.
Midweek he was knocked out of the FA after losing 1-2 against Southampton. Edouard scored for Palace, Ward-Prowse and Armstrong turned for the Saints.
Chelsea maintains a hegemony against Palace, having won the last 11 games. Can Palace reverse this situation?
lows and doubts Chelsea vs. Crystal Palace
13 players will not be available for tomorrow’s game. Chelsea is the most affected with 11 casualties.
- Armando Broja, Christian Pulisic, Welsey Fofana and Reece James They will be sidelined with knee injuries.
- Ben Chilwell, N’Golo Kante, and Raheem Sterling They will not play due to a hamstring injury.
- Denis Zakaria will not be available due to muscular discomfort.
- Edward Mendy he suffered a broken finger, therefore he will not be part of the game. They expect it at the beginning of February.
- Ruben Loftus-Cheek He will be out due to a calf injury.
- joao felix He was sent off with a direct red card in the previous game. He will serve a 3-game ban.
- James MacArthur He will not be able to play due to a hip injury.
- nathan ferguson He will not be available due to a muscle injury.
Which players could you highlight?
For the blues
Kai Havertz He is the player to watch in the Chelsea team. He is the team’s goalscorer with 4 goals and has distributed 1 assist.
In 17 games played he has started as a starter in 15, where he has 340 accurate passes, 17 chances and 15 shots on target. In defense he has cleared 23 balls, 18 headers and 3 steals.
wilfried zaha He is the footballer to put the magnifying glass on the Crystal Palace team. He has 6 goals scored with 2 assists in 1419 minutes.
His speed on the wing, effectiveness in the area and skill in the mark are important elements for Palace. He has played 16 games and in all of them he started from the beginning.
possible alignments Chelsea vs. Crystal Palace
Perhaps we will see the Blues in a 4-3-3, although they may switch to 3-5-3 depending on the development of the game. The eleven would be:
- Kepa Arrizabalaga as goalkeeper.
- Line of 4 in the background with cucurella on the left wing, Koulibaly, Thiago Silva as central and Azpilicueta as a right back.
- Kovacic, Jorginho and Chukwuemeka They would be the midfielders.
- Mount far left, ziyech far right and Havertz as tip.
The Eagles will probably go 4-3-3, although there may be a variation to 4-2-3-1. Both formations are the most used by the DT of the Palace.
- Guaita would be the goalie.
- Clyne as a right back Andersen, Guehi the center pair and Mitchell on the left wing.
- Olise, Doucouré and Schlupp in the center of the field.
- Ayew, Zaha and Edouard would be the strikers.
Where to watch Chelsea vs. Crystal Palace
The game between the blues and the eagles will be for day 20 of the English league. It will have the transmission of Star+ throughout Latin America.
The duel will be at 11:00 am (Chilean time). And it will be played at Stamford Bridge, home of Chelsea.