***In this new publication you will be able to read some information about the commitment between Leicester vs. Brighton by Premier. Also, possible casualties, how the teams arrive and much more
Leicester City will receive Brighton at the King Power Stadium in a match corresponding to day 21 of the English league. The duel will be at 12:00 pm (Chilean time) and will be refereed by Thomas Bramall.
The game is expected to bring a lot of emotions despite the difference between the two in the standings. The foxes are escaping from the red zone, the seagulls are 3 points from Europe.
The locals live a complicated situation: they only have one win in their last 5 games. They also accumulate three straight home games without scoring a goal.
They come from losing as visitors 2-0 against Nottingham Forest on the 20th Premier date. Johnson x2 was the scorer.
For its part, the visit lives a different panorama from that of its rival. youThey have 3 consecutive wins between cups and league, they have also only lost one game of their last 5.
Last week they achieved a categorical victory at home 3-0 against Liverpool. March x2 and Welbeck scored the goals. This victory leaves them in seventh position with 30 points.
Stay in this The Sports Hunt article so you can read all the data of the match.
Casualties and absences Leicester vs. Brighton
8 footballers will not be able to play tomorrow. Leicester City is the most affected team with 6 casualties, for Brighton only 2 will not play.
- Boubakary Soumare He won’t be available with a hamstring injury. They expect it at the beginning of February.
- Ryan Bertrand He will not play due to a knee injury. His return depends on the evolution of the injury.
- James Justin and Ricardo Pereira They will not be able to play due to Achilles tendon injuries.
- Johnny Evans will not be from the game due to muscle injury. The coaching staff expects it at the beginning of February.
- Ayoze Perez It will be low due to muscle discomfort.
- Jakub Moder He will not be available due to a cruciate ligament injury. His return would be at the end of February.
- Leandro Trossard he suffers a calf injury therefore he will not be able to play tomorrow.
We will probably see the Foxes in a 4-2-3-1. They have used this formation in 4 of their last 5 games.
In addition, Brendan Rodgers will be able to count on important players who return from injuries. The eleven would be:
- Danny Ward under the three sticks.
- Line of 4 in the background with Luke Thomas as a left back Wout Faes, Daniel Amartey the center pair and Timothy Castagne for the right wing.
- Wilfred Ndidi and Youri Tielemans like ruffles 5
- Kiernan Dewsbury Hall left hand drive, Harvey Barnes right hand drive and James Madison like hitch.
- Patson Daka I would be the only striker.
The Seagulls can also come out with the same 4-2-3-1 going into the game against Leicester.
His DT found the balance of the team with this formation. She has been the default in almost every engagement this season.
- robert sanchez would be the goalkeeper.
- Pascal Gross as a right back Lewis Dunk, Adam Webster as central and Pervis Estupiñán on the left wing.
- Moises Caicedo and Alexis Mac Allister they would be the frontline flyers.
- Solly March far right, Kaoru Mitoma far left and Adam Lallana about 10.
- Evan Ferguson would be the tip
Where to watch Leicester vs. Brighton
The game between the foxes and the seagulls will be for matchday 21 of the Premier League. You can see it on Star+ throughout Latin America.
The commitment will be at 12:00 pm (Chilean time). The venue chosen is the King Power Stadium, home of Leicester.