***In this new publication you will be able to read some information about the commitment between Crystal Palace vs. Newcastle for English league. Also, possible casualties, how the teams arrive and much more
Crystal Palace will face Newcastle for matchday 21 of the Premier League. The match will be at Selhurst Park in London and the renowned Craig Pawson will be the main referee.
Despite the difference both in points and in the standings, a very interesting game is expected but with different aspirations. The locals will seek to establish themselves in the middle of the table, the visit will try to climb to third position.
The eagles come to this match with 4 consecutive duels without knowing the victory: 3 defeats and 1 tie between league and cup. In addition, they have not won at home by Premier since date 14.
It comes from a 1-1 draw at home against United in a rescheduled match on date 7. Fernandes put the red devils ahead, Olise tied at the end. The result left Palace in 12th position with 23 points.
While the magpies are in a sweet moment, They come into this duel with two straight wins and only one loss in their last 5 games.
Last date they defeated against Fulham by the minimum 1-0 at home. Isaac He scored the goal of the difference at 89 ‘.
Stay in this The Sports Hunt article so you can read all the data of the match.
Casualties and absences Crystal Palace vs. newcastle
Between the two teams there is a hospital, 7 players will not be available. 4 footballers will be out on the Newcastle side, 3 at Crystal Palace.
- James MacArthur He will not be able to play due to a hip injury.
- joachim andersen He will not be from the game due to a calf injury. They expect it at the beginning of February.
- nathan ferguson It will be low due to a muscle injury.
- Bruno Guimaraes He will not be available due to an ankle injury.
- emil kraft He will be out due to a ligament injury. They expect it at the beginning of May.
- jonjo shelvey he suffers a calf injury, therefore he will not be able to play. The coaching staff expects him by the middle of next month.
- Matt Targett He will not be able to be from the game due to a foot injury.
There is a good chance that the eagles will go 4-2-3-1 for tomorrow’s game. Patrick Vieira, DT of the Palace, achieved in this formation the solidity of the team. The eleven would be:
- vincent guita as goalkeeper.
- 4 in the background with Tyrick Mitchell on the left wing, Marc Guehi, Chris Richards the center pair and Nathaniel Clyne as a right back.
- Two defensive midfielders that would be: Cheick Doucure and Will Hughes.
- wilfried zaha left hand drive, Michael Olise right hand drive and Eberechi Eze like hitch.
- jordan ayew as the only tip.
The magpies will come out with their 4-3-3. It is the default formation of Newcastle and with which his DT has achieved the results this season.
- Nick Pope would be the goalie.
- Kieran Trippier on the right wing, Fabian Schär, Sven Botman the center pair and Daniel Burn as a left back.
- Joseph Willock, Sean Longstaff and Joelinton like midfielders.
- Miguel Almiron rightmost, Allan Saint Maximin far left and callum wilson as striker.
Where to watch Crystal Palace vs. newcastle
The game between the eagles and the magpies will be for date 21 of the English league. It will have the transmission of Star+ throughout Latin America.
The commitment will be at 2:30 pm (Chilean time). It will be played at Selhurst Park, home of Crystal Palace.