***In this new preview you can read all the data on the commitment between Crystal Palace vs. Tottenham. In addition, possible casualties, players to highlight and much more
Crystal Palace will receive Tottenham at the Selhurst Stadium in London, in a match corresponding to day 19 of the Premier.
It will be quite an attractive duel. Both teams score goals and adding 3 would allow them to climb the standings.
The locals are in the middle of the table with 22 points from 6 wins, 3 draws and 6 losses. They come from breaking a streak of two consecutive falls in the English league.
The visit is located in the fifth box with 30 units after 9 wins, 3 draws and 5 losses. They accumulate 3 games without winning among all the competitions. 1 defeat and a draw for Premier and a draw in a friendly.
Stay in this The Sports Hunt article so you can read all the data of the match.
Crystal Palace vs. Tottenham: How do the teams arrive?
The eagles looking to maintain their positive streak. They come to this game after winning away 0-2 to Bournemouth. Ayew Y Eze they scored the goals for Palace.
They have 2 wins in their last 5 games among all competitions. At home, by Premier, They have not won since matchday 14, so they will seek to reverse that situation.
For its part, the visit needs to return to the path of victory. They have not won by league since matchday 16. They come from losing 0-2 against Aston Villa. Buendía and Luiz scored the villains’ goals.
The Spurs are in position 4 of goals scored per game in the English league. They have an average of 1.9 points.
Tottenham has dominated the last 10 games against Palace with 6 wins, 2 draws and 2 losses.
Possible leaves and absences
8 players will be unavailable between injuries and suspensions. There are 4 footballers per side.
- James MacArthur He will be sidelined with a hip injury.
- nathan ferguson He will also not be available due to a muscle injury.
- sam johnstone suffered a blow, therefore it will not be part of the game either. They expect it at the beginning of February.
- Tyrick Mitchell He received a straight red against Fulham and is still suspended. He has two more games left on his suspension.
- richarlison he won’t be in the game with a hamstring injury. They expect him to return to the courts by the end of January.
- Dejan Kulusevsky It is doubtful due to a muscle injury. Also, Rodrigo Bentancur suffers from a muscle injury and is doubtful. They will wait for both of them until the last moment to see if they can enter the call.
- Yves Bissouma it will not be available due to card accumulation. He will only serve a penalty game.
Crystal Palace vs. Tottenham: Which players could stand out?
wilfried zaha He is the player who could make a difference in the game. He is the team’s top scorer with 6 goals and has distributed 2 assists. He has played 15 Premier games and has started from the start in all of them.
He has 1329 minutes where he has left an 83% effectiveness in his passes, 17 opportunities and 65% efficiency in his shots.
For the spurs
The hurricane kane He is the player to stand out for the Tottenham side. He is not only the team’s scorer with 13 goals, but the second in the Premier behind Haaland.
He has played 17 games and has started all of them. He dished out an assist, has created 28 chances and has 268 accurate passes with 100% tackles.
Possible Crystal Palace line-up
There are high chances that Palace will repeat the 4-2-3-1 to face Tottenham. In 3 of the last 5 games they have used this formation.
- vincent guita would be the goalkeeper.
- Nathaniel Clyne as a right back Joachim Andersen, Marc Guehi as central and Joel Ward on the left wing.
- Cheick Doucouré and Jeffrey Schlupp like frontline flyers.
- Michael Olise as winger to the right, wilfried zaha far left and Eberechi Eze like hitch.
- jordan ayew would be the only tip.
Possible line-up of Tottenham
DT Antonio Conte can raise the usual 3-4-3 but, with some players who did not play the previous duel. The eleven would be:
- Hugo Lloris under the three sticks.
- Cuti Romero, Eric Dier and Clement Lenglet the three defenders;
- Emerson Royal, Oliver Skipp, Pierre Højbjerg and Ryan Sessegnon They would be the midfielders.
- Heung-Min Son, Harry Kane and Iván Perisic the three above.
Where to watch Crystal Palace vs. Tottenham
The game between the eagles and the Spurs will be for matchday 19 of the English league. It will have the transmission of Star+ throughout Latin America.
The commitment is scheduled for 5:00 pm (Chilean time). And it will be played at Selhurst Park, home of the Palace.