***In this new publication you will be able to read all the data on the commitment between Tottenham vs. AstonVilla. In addition, possible casualties, players to highlight and much more
Tottenham and Aston Villa will meet at the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium in Londonin what would be the first game of the year 2023 in the Premier League.
It will be a match where both teams will get sparks and seek to add 3.
Those led by Antonio Conte are in fifth position with 30 units. They have a record of 9 wins, 3 draws and 4 losses. They are the third team that has scored the most goals with an average of 2.1.
For its part, the visit is in box 12 with 18 points. He has not won by Premier since matchday 16. He has 5 wins, 3 draws and 8 losses.
Stay in this The Sports Hunt article so you can read all the data of the match.
Tottenham vs. Aston Villa: How do the teams arrive?
The Spurs look for a win. Adding 3 in this commitment would allow them to climb the standings. They come to this duel with two consecutive draws.
Last day they tied 2-2 as visitors against Brentford. Vitaly Janet and Ivan Toney they overtook the bees, Kane and Højbjerg they equalized for the Spurs.
Those led by Unai Emery arrive in need. They come with two consecutive losses and with only one win in their last 5 games.
On date 17 they lost at home 1-3 against Liverpool. Watkins scored for the villains and Salah, Van Dijk and Bajcetic They scored for the “reds”.
The record in the last 10 games favors the Spurs with 8 wins, no draws and 2 losses. Since May 19, 2021, Aston Villa has not beaten Tottenham.
Possible leaves and absences
Only 4 players will be absent for tomorrow’s duel, 2 footballers per side.
- Djed Spence It is a doubt due to a fever picture. They will wait until the last moment.
- richarlison He will be sidelined with a hamstring injury.
- diego carlos will not be from the game due to an Achilles tendon injury. They expect it for February next year.
- Jacob Ramsey he is also sidelined with a hamstring injury. The coaching staff awaits him for the next date.
Tottenham vs. Aston Villa: Which players could stand out?
For the spurs
In the local team the player to stand out is Harry Kane. The captain of the English team is the team’s top scorer with 13 goals and 1 assist. He is the second goalscorer in the English league behind Haaland.
In 1,426 minutes, he has had a 72% pass rate, 70% shooting accuracy, 100% tackles and 28 chances.
For the villains
Danny Ings He is the footballer to put the magnifying glass on the visiting team. He has 5 goals without assists in 15 games played.
He has 104 effective passes, 63% shooting efficiency and 8 chances created.
It should also be highlighted Bailey, who has collaborated in the offensive facet of the team. The Jamaican has the possibility of playing in several positions and with his speed he creates a lot of danger in the rival area.
Possible line-up of Tottenham
The most probable thing is that tomorrow the Tottenham will go out with a 3-4-3. It is the formation that they have repeated the most in recent commitments. The eleven would be:
- Hugo Lloris under the three sticks.
- Clement Lenglet, Eric Dier and Cuti Romero like the three defenders.
- Iván Perisic, Pierre Højbjerg, Rodrigo Bentancur and Matt Doherty in the middle of the field.
- Heung-Min Son, Harry Kane and Dejan Kulusevski It would be the top three.
Possible Aston Villa line-up
Unai Emery might come out with his usual 4-4-2.
- Emiliano Martinez would be the goalie.
- Matty Cash as a right back Ezri Konsa, Tyrone Mings the center pair and Lucas Digne on the left wing;
- John McGinn, Douglas Luiz, Boubacar Kamara and Emiliano Buendía they would be in the middle of the field.
- Ollie Watkins and Leon Bailey They would be the strikers.
Where to watch Tottenham vs. astonville
The game between the Spurs and the Villains corresponds to matchday 18 of the English league. It will have the transmission of ESPN and Star+ throughout Latin America.
The meeting is scheduled for 11:00 am (Chilean time). And it will be at the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium.