New Rs 50 Note: Reserve Bank of India (RBI) going introduce a new Rs 50 note soon with new Mahatma Gandhi-2005 series with the signature of RBI governor Mr.Urjit Patel. New Rs 50 note colored to a fluorescent blue and Geometric patterns aligning with the overall color scheme can be seen both at the front and back of the new Rs 50 note. The numerals on the number panels on the front of the note at the top right corner and bottom left. It has been designed ascending in size from left to right. The new note has a motif of Hampi with Chariot on the reverse, depicting the country’s cultural heritage. The base color of the note is fluorescent blue. The note has other designs, geometric patterns aligning with the overall color scheme, both at the obverse and reverse.
A year ago Prime Minister Narendra Modi announced demonetization of Rs 500 & 1,000 notes and issued Rs 500 and Rs 2000 notes and gave a clarity about new Rs 20 and Rs 50 notes. Now, Images of a new Rs. 50 note with a new design and serial number creates a buzz in social media. The notes are pale turquoise in color and it has Mahatma Gandhi series 2005. They bear the signature of RBI Governor Urjit Patel. But RBI still not confirmed any printing or releasing these new Rs 50 notes.
Characteristics / Features of New 50 Rs Note
- The denominational numeral in Devanagari.
- See-through register with denominational numeral 50.
- Micro letters ‘RBI’, BHARAT in Devnagri, ‘INDIA’ and ’50’.
- A Windowed demetallized security thread with inscriptions ‘BHARAT’ in Devnagri and RBI.
- Portrait of Mahatma Gandhi at the center.
- Guarantee Clause, Governor’s signature with Promise Clause and RBI emblem towards the right of Mahatma Gandhi portrait.
- Ashoka Pillar emblem on the right.
- The Mahatma Gandhi portrait and electrotype (50) watermarks.
- Number panel with numerals growing from small to big on the top left side and bottom right side.
Reverse / Back Side
- Swachh Bharat logo with the slogan.
- Year of printing of the note on the left.
- Denominational numeral 50 in Devanagari.
- Language panel.
- The motif of Hampi with Chariot.
For More Updates Follow: THE HUNT