Northern Railways in few of its kind recruitments, Northern Railways has announced to recruit more than 4500 retired railway employees on the basis of daily wages. Aspirants are advised to check the complete notification on railway job notifications, eligibility criteria and also the official links from the official website and apply for the notifications.
Northern railways have invited applications, for re-engagement and valid up to 14 September 2018, for recruitment in various divisions like DLI, FZR, LKO, MB and UMB. Vacancies are available for the posts of Senior Section Engineer, Junior Engineer, Blacksmith, Welder, and Trackman. ‘Retired railway employees from Civil Engineering cadre within the age limit of 62 years who are desirous and fit to do work on daily remuneration basis are eligible to apply.
Northern Railways Releases Notification for Retired Employees
- Senior Section Engineer(SSE): 127 posts
- Trackman: 4434 posts
- Junior Engineer(JE): 62 posts
- Blacksmith: 33 posts
- Welder: 34 posts
The daily allowances will be are as follows:
- Candidates retired with 5200-20200 1800 will be getting the daily allowance of Rs.300 per day.
- Candidates retired with 5200-20200 1900,2000,2400,2800 will be getting the daily allowance of Rs.320 per day.
- Candidates retired with 9300-34800 4200 will be getting the daily allowance of Rs.550 per day.
- Candidates retired with 9300-34800 4600 will be getting the daily allowance of Rs.565 per day.
The organization is not going to accept the applications. An applicant should also remember that the mere fulfillment of the requirements does not guarantee you the job unless you have had all the qualification along with that the aspirants should also qualify the recruitment tests which were going to be conducted by the officials of the Nothern Railway Department.
For more updates: The Hunt News