Supreme Court has ordered to link mobile numbers with Aadhar Card before 2018 February. This action has taken inorder to trace out the fake numbers. Also, mobile service providers are responsible for this act. If the users fail to link Aadhar Card and mobile number before February 2018, the connection will be deactivated by the Network company. The Government has announced to link up aadhar cards with mobile numbers in the month of March 2017. Hence the users who have not linked their aadhar number with the mobile number can proceed now. Here we have given the necessary steps to follow to link phone number with aadhar card.
If you have opted for ‘eKYC’ – Aadhaar-based activation – by providing the biometrics while applying for the mobile connection, you do not need to go through the Aadhaar-SIM linking process again, Idea Cellular said. Other subscribers need to visit their nearest Idea outlets and follow simple steps to complete the mandated E-KYC process, the telecom company said.
How to Link Mobile Number (SIM) with Aadhaar Card
- Visit the UIDAI Website @ uidai.gov.in
- Update Aadhar Details (Online)’ tab on the homepage. By clicking on it you will be redirected to the other page.
- Now, enter the Aadhar Card number, Captcha Text.
- Request for OTP.
- The OPT will be sent to your existing mobile number.
- After entering the OTP the page will be redirected to another page.
- Under ‘Select field(s) to update’, select ‘Mobile Number’ Now enter your new mobile number that you want to record in the database and submit.
Link Your Phone Number To Aadhaar:
- Users can link up Aadhar Card to their mobile number by visiting the nearby network store.
- You will be required to finish biometric confirmation.
- Biometric confirmation is a procedure through which, a person can be particularly distinguished on the premise of fingerprints and details are getting according to the data in Aadhaar database.
- You will also get the OTP on your mobile number after you start the confirmation procedure.
- To complete the link-up process, give the OTP to the store official.
For More Updates Follow: THE HUNT