Christmas is the biggest festival in the world now and is the only festival for Christians after there another festival good Friday. It is celebrated as the birthday of their Lord Jesus Christ the most influential man ever lived. His life changed the world. People started thinking in a different way. Love has become the major topic in the world. People said goodbye to a barbarian culture of hate and kill. Society has bonded more close with morality and love has become the bonding glue. People started calling time as before Christ (BC) and Anno Domini-Lords Year (AD). Nations and millions sacrificed their wealth and power to protect his teaching. Scores of people took the spreading of his gospel as their life’s goal
Every Christian give gifts, eat great dinners and just get together to spend time with their families and loved ones. It is amazing the amount of love, caring and giving that is shown during this special time of year. I wish that we all could feel this generous and caring each and every day. That is what it should be about. Greeting everyone with Christmas wishes is also considered as part of the Christmas celebration.Whether you need to greet your dear ones living in a different part of the world, or you simply want to be different from others on this Christmas by wishing your friend in his language, you may refer to this list of Merry Christmas in different languages.(DO CHECK: Merry Christmas 2017 Wallpapers & Pictures Wishes for Your Friends & Family Members)
How to Say Merry Christmas in Different Languages
“Merry Christmas” is the common phrase a special greeting in English, since it’s the only occasion we say “merry” instead of “happy.” How do other languages spread yuletide cheer? Ampersand Travel asked people all over the world to send in videos of themselves wishing people a “Merry Christmas” in their own language, and while the audio quality is not first-rate, it’s a fun holiday-themed language lesson.
- At Portugal they wish Boas Festas in Portugese language.
- At Belgium they wish Zalig Kerstfeest in Dutch language.
- At Netherlands they wish Prettige Kerstdagen/ Zalig Kerstfeest in Dutch language.
- At Poland they wish Wesolych Swiat in polish language.
- At Albania they wish Gëzuar Krishlindjet in Albanian language.
- At Greece they wish Eftihismena Christougenna in Greek language.
- Sretan Bozic in Croatian language.
- At Romania, Moldova they wish Craciun Fericit in Romanian language.
- At Japan they wish Merii Kurisumasu in Japanese language.
- At China they wish Kung His Hsin Nien Bing Chu Shen Tan China! in Mandarin language.
- At Thailand they wish S̄uk̄hs̄ạnt̒ wạn khris̄t̒mās̄! in Thai language.
- At Korea they wish Sung Tan Chuk Ha! in Korean language.
- At Vietnam they wish Chuc Mung Giang Sinh! in Vietnamese language.
- In India & Pakistan they wish Karisama te nawāṃ sāla khušayāṃwālā hewe!
- At Denmark they wish Glaedelig Jul! in Danish language.
- At Estonia they wish Rôômsaid Jôule! in Estonian language.
- At Iceland they wish Gleðileg jól! in Icelandic language.
To make sure that you wish all your loved ones a Merry Christmas, here are some SMSes, wishes, WhatsApp messages and Facebook greetings that you can share with all those who you love and would like to wish a Merry Christmas.
For more Updates Follow: THE HUNT