RPSC 3rd Grade Teacher Direct Recruitment 2013: Rajasthan Panchayatraj Department Zilla Parishad had declared Third Grade Teacher Results Today at board official website. A large number Candidates who appeared for the exam can check the results @ examtgt.rajasthan.gov.in by entering your Registration No and Password or follow the simple steps provided below.
The result was announced many times before but the appointment was not given to the eligible candidates. Therefore the Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) has declared the revised results now. The department has released the results for the Level I and Level II. There are a total of 1,10,000 vacancies for the Level 1 and 9,000 for Level 2.
Panchayats or village assemblies existed in ancient India as self-governing institutions which had distinct and well-defined functions. The institution of Panchayat represented not only the collective will, but also the collective wisdom of the entire rural community. As in other parts of the country, village Panchayats also existed in Rajasthan. British rule introduced a highly decentralized system of administering justice, which changed the situation and the system of village Panchayats suffered a setback. During the time of Viceroy Lord Ripon, there was an attempt to establish local bodies. In Rajasthan, the princely states of Jodhpur, Bharatpur, Jaipur, Sirohi, Udaipur, and Karauli enacted legislations on Panchayats. Bikaner state had its own Gram Panchayat Act much earlier in 1928. Thus, at the time of independence, Panchayats were functioning in some of the erstwhile princely states, while in other states no such institutions existed.
- Name of the Organization: Rajasthan Public Service Commission(RPSC)
- Official Website: examtgt.rajasthan.gov.in
- Name of the Examination: 3rd Grade Teacher Exam
- Category: Revised Results
- Status: Declared
Process to Check RPSC 3rd Grade Teacher Results:
- Navigate the official website, examtgt.rajasthan.gov.in
- The homepage will be displayed.
- Click on the link “RPSC 3rd Grade Teacher Results“.
- Enter all the required details like registration number and DOB in the provided fields.
- Click on ‘submit‘ button.
- The results will appear on the screen.
- Check the results and take a print out for further reference.
For More Updates Follow: THE HUNT