OUCET Second Phase Allotment Results 2017: Osmania University published OUCET Second Phase Allotment Results 2017 today at university official website @oucet.ouadmissions.com. A large number of candidates who filled their Application forms and appeared for th exam from 5th to 13th June 2017 and qualified in the entrance test can check OUCET Second Phase Allotment Results 2017 at official website. Osmania University has successfully conducted Common Entrance Test (OUCET 2017) at different centres across the state.
OUCET is mainly conducted to offer candidates PG, PG Diploma and 5 year Integrated Programmes. Nearly 72,077 aspirants who appeared for the exam, out of which 68,912 qualified. Few days back University had released the First Phase Seat Allotment Results on 22nd July 2017. Candidates who did not get a seat the in first allotment filled the choices for 2nd allotment from 9th August to 14th August 2017. Concerned officials will conduct manual counselling for admission into M.P.Ed, and PG Diploma Courses will commence on 24th August and 28th August 2017.
Osmania University is a public state university located in Hyderabad, India, founded in 1918 with the help of chief architect of Mahbub Ali Khan – Nawab Sarwar Jung. It was established and named after the seventh and last Nizam of Hyderabad, Nawab Mir Osman Ali Khan. It is the third oldest university in southern India, and the first to be established in the erstwhile princely State of Hyderabad. It is the first Indian university to have Urdu as a medium of instruction.
- Name of the University: Osmania University (OU)
- Official website: @oucet.ouadmissions.com
- Name of the Examination: Osmania University Common Entrance Test(OUCET)
- Examination Dates: 5th June to 13th June 2017
- Category: Second Phase Allotment Results
- Status: Released
Process to Download OUCET 2nd Phase Allotment Results 2017:
- Go to the official website @oucet.ouadmissions.com
- The homepage will be displayed.
- Click on the link “OUCET 2nd Phase Allotment Results 2017”.
- Enter all the required details in the provided fields.
- Click on ‘submit‘ button.
- The allotment will appear on the screen.
- Download and take a printout for further reference
For More Updates Follow: THE HUNT