KEA DCET First Round Real Seat Allotment 2017: Now the candidates who applied for DCET seat allotment 2017 can check their First Round Real Seat Allotment at official website @ Kea.Kar.Nic.In which is declared today by Karnataka Examinations Board Authority. The applicants had already checked the status of mock seat allotment published earlier by KEA and now the KEA allotment declared by KEA 2017 will commence the actual seat allocation/ admission process in the professional colleges of Karnataka.
KEA was to publish the CET 2017 first allotment result on June 25 as per it’s schedule but after the several option entry process was extended by that day, the allotment results are also being announced that day later. After successful completion of the counseling, some candidates will get admission in 2nd year Engineering Courses. To check KEA Karnataka DCET 1st Round Real Allotment Results 2017 you must enter your Registration Number or ID and Password and provided information in the given fields.
- Name of the Organization: Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA)
- Name of the Examination: Diploma Common Entrance Test
- Date of the Examination: 2nd July 2017
- Category: Real Allotment
- Status: Release Today at 5 PM
Seat Matrix -KEA DCET First Round Allotment 2017
As per the seat matrix issued by Karnataka Board on August 14, there are total 17,690 seats available in Engineering Colleges under General stream around Karnataka state. For Day Colleges, as much as 2,512 seats and 847 seats are available under Hyd-Kar and Special Category quota seats respectively. For Evening Colleges (2 years), there are 524, 44 & 31 seats under General category, HK and Special Category quotas respectively. Apart from these, there are 226, 19 & 16 seats in the same order in Evening Colleges (6 years).
What to do after KCET Seat Allotment 2017?
- Click here to download the admission order
- Candidates must click on the link provided to download their admission letter and payment challan to print it
- They must go to the bank and pay the admission fee as per the given instructions
- Sometime after payment, they can log in and download their admission call letter and also the required documents.
Documents to be Submitted for Verification
The following original documents along with a set of photocopies will have to be submitted for verification.
- Photocopy of Karnataka CET Application Form 2017
- Karnataka CET Admit Card 2017
- 10th class Mark Sheet
- 12th class Mark Sheet
- 2 Recent Passport Size Photograph
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- Study Certificate Countersigned by the concerned BEO/DDPI of KEA
Steps to Check KEA Karnataka DCET 1st Round Real Allotment Results
- Navigate the official website @ Kea.Kar.Nic.In.
- The homepage will be displayed.
- Click on the link “Karnataka DCET Real Allotment 2017“.
- Enter all the required details in the fields.
- Now click on submit button.
- The results will be displayed on the screen.
- Check Karnataka Diploma CET Allotment 2017.
- Download/ Take a printout for further reference purpose.
For More Educational News Follow: THE HUNT