APPSC Group 3 Mains Result 2017: Now the candidates who appeared for Group 3 Mains examination for the recruitment of Panchayat Secretary posts can check thier results which is going to availabe soon at official web portal @ psc.ap.gov.in. The exam was successfully conducted by Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) Candidates can check the results from the direct link provided below.
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) was formed when the state of Andhra Pradesh formed on 1 November 1956. Earlier, the commission was known as the Andhra Service Commission (formed in 1953) which is based on the regulations of Madras Public Service Commission. Later in 1956, APPSC was formed by merging the Andhra and Hyderabad Public Service Commissions.Andhra Public Service Commission was functioning with a Chairman and two Members and Hyderabad Public Service Commission was functioning with one Member. Hence, A.P. Public Service Commission was constituted with a Chairman and 3 Members. With increasing work load, Government enhanced the strength of the Commission to Chairman and 5 Members in the year 1981 and later to Chairman and 7 Members in the year 1983. Government again reviewed the strength in 1994 and enhanced it to Chairman and 9 Members. This is the present strength also.
- Name of the Organization: Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission APPSC
- Name of the Post: Panchayat Secretary Group 3 Mains
- Date of the Examination: 6th & 7th August 2017
- Category: Results
- Status: Available Soon
Process To Check APPSC Group 3 Mains Results 2017:
- Navigate the official website @ psc.ap.gov.in.
- The homepage will be displayed.
- Click on the link “APPSC group 3 Results 2017“.
- Enter all the required details like registration number and DOB in the provided fields.
- Click on ‘submit‘ button.
- The results will appear on the screen.
- Check the results.
- Download and take a printout for further reference.
For More Updates Follow: THE HUNT